Changes of elastix 4.1 compared to elastix 4.0
elastix 4.1 requires ITK 3.12.
elastix 4.1 now compiles with GCC 4.3.
- Better exception catching, so that elastix does not crash. Also more meaningfull error messages in those cases.
- The e-mail address to ask for help is email@example.com. This is changed in
- Some rearrangement of the source code in
New classes and/or methods:
- Fixed numerous small bugs and compilation warnings in GCC.
elastix 4.0 we introduced a faster version of Mattes mutual information. To select this option you actually needed to set:
This bug is now fixed.
- Related to this feature we fixed a bug due to an uninitialized variable, causing non-reproducible crashes.
- Fixed a bug in the AdaptiveStochasticGradientOptimizer, causing a crash. Reported by Joana Caldas Magalhaes from UMC Utrecht.